Oct 2, 2011

On Hiatus

It has been three months since my last post. (I should have update my blog frequently, I promise that!) I have tonnes to blurt out but every time I want to write about it, I just can't find the right words to start it all.

My life has been great so far. With classes and everything and darling son is just so amazing. I learn new thing from him  almost everyday. Patience, most of all. Well, patience now is kinda a big issue in family. I have to put up with lotsa things. But I know, I can endure this. I am the super woman, remember? HA-DI-HA.

School errrr well, there's nothing spectacular happens in school. Gossips. Oh yes. There are few gossips lingering in school. But they are too despicable to be discussed, especially here. In my noble blog. But I will spill some, later on. HAHA.

Okay. This is more like a 'warming up' post. HAHA!

No comments: