Jan 10, 2011

You Don't Have To Be Stupid To Look Pretty. Trust Me.

As for me, I prefer simplicity. I have once try to put a lot of things on my body just to fashion. And I looked like a walking drag queen. Or perhaps like a peasant during the crusader's age. Totally oblivious! Yeah, it was failed on me. So that kind of thing is out from my list now.

I admire how some bloggers and real life people (not saying that blogger isn't very much alive. Ha-di-ha!) carry their looks. Some of them guiltily fashionable and some of them are totally a dustbin. May I suggest - that some of them really like stupid too. But still,they gained compliments from people whom adore them. Oh this may sound very hypocritical and suicidal, but sometimes, I don't know, whether they are complimenting with sincere or it is just another form of  deceiving art?

Just, don't be a hypocrite.

No comments: