Dec 30, 2010

Fashion Victim

Yeah. I'm one of those kinky misfit ladies who desperately try to fashioned. And have failed. Pity me pity me. I hold grudge towards skinny ladies who can wear whatever they want without even bothering extra lumps and bumps mingling on their body. Pathetic I must say, when you try a pair of jeans and it can't fit you! The feeling is like you have sinned! A big one!

Oh I have seen girls putting over-sized ribbon on their head. It looks so cool and pretty awesome too. And when I tried it on my head, I was looking like a crazy old spinster! Where is the justice! Life has been unfair to me!

I always adore girls who dress to impress and succeed. And they are many!

Unlike me, I'm the reverse version of fashionista. Fashion don't fits me. Fashion hates me. We didn't get along quite well.

To say I'm a fashion victim!

No comments: